The most recent court records show that during her arraignment on January 12th in Northampton County Court in Easton, PA Tammy “Sunny” Sytch plead guilty to:
- Driving without a license
- Driving an unregistered vehicle
- Operating a vehicle without required financial responsibility (meaning no insurance)
- Displaying plate card in improper vehicle (meaning license plates were placed on a car they didn’t belong to)
- Operating a vehicle without valid inspection
- Driving without Evidence of an Emission Inspection (something that is required in State of PA)
Charges of receiving stolen property and fraudulent use or removal of registered licensed plates were removed during the arraignment as part of an agreement in which Sytch plead guilty. The scheduled trial on February 27th has been canceled.
PWInsider is working to confirm what penalty has been imposed against her as of this writing
The following synopsis of Sytch’s legal troubles is also provided by PWInsider:
Sytch was arrested in Northampton County just 18 days into her five year probation in Carbon County, PA after she plead guilty to a trio of 2015 DUIs after completing a rehabilitation program. The presiding Judge in that case sentenced the WWE Hall of Famer to 97 days in jail, only to then give her credit for 95 days in rehab and 2 days in jail. Sytch was released without spending a day in prison, but was warned that if she got into trouble at any point in her probation, there would be consequences.
Sytch was arrested several times in September 2016 as well and was taken into custody on 9/23/16 and is currently awaiting a hearing in Carbon County, PA on 2/17 regarding her probation/parole being revoked.